• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your views

hi my domain is www.fmspanishpromotions.com

i would appreciate your thoughts on my site , many thanks
    Debby

Re: your views

Very Nice, the red hurts my eyes though..
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Debby,
      You have a great start. Now the tweaking starts. I looked at your site with FF, so keep that in mind.
      On your home page and some of the other pages the banners at the top are not all lined up, the middle on is over to the left.
      The new listing nav button opens a new page, instead of in the same page.
      On your info page, the red boxes overlap some of the text, and your text at the bottom overlaps into the blue footer.
      On the inspection trip page you have a big empty blue area at the top.
      On the testimonials page the text overlaps the blue footer at the bottom.
      On the golf page the information over runs the text template. As you go down on the left side you'll see the gray template stop and the text keeps going.
      When you made your pages did you start in the upper left corner? If you did then right click in the page some where and check the center in browser box. Your pages are not quite centered.
      the template you used for your home page and others looks good but when you used it for the other pages the date block is not centered.
      You have done a lot of work and it is really good, now when clean up the little things it will be quite professional.
      Good Luck!!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

thank you for looking i will try and sort some of the little problems out, dont quite no what red you mean, but thanks any way.
        Debby

Comment

Hi, The red in your marquee..
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
          X