Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Smith

Hi,
    I'm an Auustralian artist teaching art and creating wall murals in Thailand.
    Please check out my website any advice much appreaciated.
    Do you think a movie slide show would suit?
    If so, info on how and what to use please.

Happy days!
    Noel

Re: Noel Smith

Please post your site..
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Noel Smith

thanks schajin.
      my website is http://muralsthai.com.

will be adding more pics today

happy days

Comment

Noel

Please try to keep your responses in the same thread and not new posts. If you cant find it just click on your name or profile and either find all posts by you (by name) or in your profile or - statistics .. find all posts by you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Not a bad start, you need content to your pages. Meaning your home page for example doen't say anything about who you are, where you primarily work, you could elaborate about the type pf murals or paintings you do. Something that people searching will be looking for. Your murals page opens in a different window as does your contact us page. You should have them all open in the same windowand have full navagation on each page, not just home or back.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Noel,

Its a good site. I agree with Ed with having to go back to home page everytime. maybe you can use a slide menu so you can easily access the pages and just have submenus for the murals and the paintings that way you have a static bar that can access all of your pages. Also on the image gallery, there are pages that the photos are all different sizes, my opinion is to see if you can make them all the same sizes by just choosing one of the sizes instead of having variable sizes. Thats just my two cents, so you can have a more uniform and balanced look on the paintings and murals.

Overall its a great start mate...

Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
              Noel

Please try to keep your responses in the same thread and not new posts. If you cant find it just click on your name or profile and either find all posts by you (by name) or in your profile or - statistics .. find all posts by you.

Karen
              Thanks Karen, it's all new to me, but will get the hang of it all as time permits,
              Happy days
              Noel

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin View Post
                Please post your site..
                Thanks, SChajin

Happy days
                Noel

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
                  Not a bad start, you need content to your pages. Meaning your home page for example doen't say anything about who you are, where you primarily work, you could elaborate about the type pf murals or paintings you do. Something that people searching will be looking for. Your murals page opens in a different window as does your contact us page. You should have them all open in the same windowand have
                  full navagation on each page, not just home or back.
                  Thank you, your advice is excellent and as time permits i am making changes as you suggested.

cheers
                  Noel

Comment

Originally posted by rickthefox View Post
                    Hi Noel,

Its a good site. I agree with Ed with having to go back to home page everytime. maybe you can use a slide menu so you can easily access the pages and just have submenus for the murals and the paintings that way you have a static bar that can access all of your pages. Also on the image gallery, there are pages that the photos are all different sizes, my opinion is to see if you can make them all the same sizes by just choosing one of the sizes instead of having variable sizes. Thats just my two cents, so you can have a more uniform and balanced look on the paintings and murals.

Overall its a great start mate...

Ricky
                    Thanks for your valued advice. As time permits i shall look how to add the static bar as you suggested. The
                    smaller sized pics were saved as small jpeg images
                    in my infant days of trying to understand the workings of a computer and at low quality pixels.

Thanks again

Noel

Comment

Hi Noel,

What you can do is set up the slide menu first together with all your submenus (for murals and paintings). Then you can use iFrame next to your menu. (make sure that the iFrame is big enough to fit your other pages. Make sure that you give this iFrame a "name" as this name is what you will use later on....

Now linking your other pages to display on the iFrame. On your menu, when you add the links to your buttons, edit your links for those buttons... make sure that you just put the name of the iFrame on the "Target" instead of the _blank,_self, _top, _parent.... That way all of your new pages just shows inside the iFrame..

Hope that helps...

Ricky

Comment

I looked at your site in FF, it looks good. very simple with not much information. You might want to tell a little more of your history, background and training. Your murals pages have some numbering problems, the page name at the top of the browser only matches the page number on the page twice. You have a good start, keep up the good work!!
                        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
                        X