No announcement yet.

Some critiques please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round two! (Site with implemented suggestions)

Hey there Guys, thanks again for the all the input. I have been very busy putting all of your advice into play! I'm not sure how this forum works, so I hope you can all see this new post... and get a chance to check out the updated site.

I got all the kinks out except for one with the form...it sends the entered data to the specified address, but won't go the specified success or fail pages!? Oh well, I'll ask about it in the forms thread!

Andy

www.midtnremodel.com

Comment

Re: Some critiques please!

Please dont open a new thread for this. Keep it together so that all the input already given you isnt duplicated.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Andy, Much better..Buttons still bad however, just 1 question?? Will he go to China to fix something?
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks Sharon, I guess I do need to add a little more info on servicing locations... I suppose I was gonna rely mainly on the SEO targeting for that purpose. Any ideas on fixing those buttons? I tried... but to no avail. I went into the properties of the menu and it says that they are supposed to be black. I even went to the broader setting about links in general and changed the color from a sort of red to like a brick red... and they are still pink! Oh well...

Comment

Hi, need to reduce your image on the front page, & not use the blue handles.
            http://www.midtnremodel.com/HPIM0809.JPG to the same size in kb's as the one next to it.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Looks good, a little sparse but clean. With the pic on the home page of a Doc, I would probably kept the theme, with the rest of the pages, the guy in the pics, having a flash light, note binder or something to tie them all together. I was in construction for over 30 years, both new and remodel, and large buildings. I never looked that good when I was on a job, whether it was bidding or working. Just my Opinion though..............
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
              X