Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please "Road Test" my second website.

Hello Everyone,

After building my first website (www.grandcasaproperty.com), I've now completed my second, entirely different, website. Please, if you can find the time, I would be extremely grateful if you would "road test" this second website for me. This is www.seenitty.com

www.seenitty.com

Thank you to all,

Taijitu

Re: Please "Road Test" my second website.

Hi, both site looks really good, but its actually your 1st site that needs more adjustments.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Two good sites..well done!
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

It is well done. Love the photos you have in the gallery. The only thing is it seems the photos on the gallery are too big. I finished reading the contents already on that page and it was still loading the photos. Overall it is a great site and its easy to navigate, and I like the clean, uncluttered look. Thumbs up!

Comment

I looked at your second site in FF, and you need a couple of adjustments. On the home page, the name at the n=bottom is overlapping the border, also on the other page I think it was the learning page, the name is overlapping and being over lapped. On your home page and learning center page the word tuition is used wrong. That is the money you pay for classes, I think you meant tutelage, as in being taught or instructed.
          Good work though!!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thank you everyone for your time.

Yes, SAman. you're right about the overlapping issue but it's only apparent on some PCs. It's very odd and I though it might be something to do with the fonts that I used for the signatures. I'll play with alternative fonts to try to eliminate this "phenomenon".

In the UK, the word "tuition" is used in accordance with the Oxford English Dictionary and, yes, it does refer to the fee paid. However, it is also a noun referring to the process of teaching students individually and I use the word in that sense.

Thank you for your praise SAman.

Thank you very much also to Rick, Darren and Collectors-info. I'll do some more work on my first site. The issue with the photo gallery on my second site is not apparent on my PC......could it be related to my particular download speed?

Comment

Couldn't find a gallery, which page is it on?
              The only image that i could see that would benefit from a change is LINK. Needs reducing & saving as a .jpg
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Also you have two buttons at the bottom of your golfing and touring page the each open a new window, you have full navagation on both pages so they shuold open in the same window as the rest do.
                Reguards
                Ed
                www.dsondesigns.com
                www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                www.300hitter.com
                www.bigjk.net
                How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Have taken a look at it (Seenitty) and I like the way it reads, it works well and I like your use of changed color to highlight. Best wishes

Comment

Hello Collectors-info, D'son and Colin,

Thank you once more for your comments.
                    1. The gallery is on the "Touring" page (http://www.seenitty.com/touring.html). I've compiled the 18 photos in a LightBox.
                    2. The Teach-Learn graphic used in the Learning Centre page (http://www.seenitty.com/learning.html) is a bitmap. I could change it to a jpeg but it loads instantly as it is. Would it look better as a jpeg? What do you think? I could give it a try.
                    3. The use of the two buttons at the bottom of the Golfing and Touring page (http://www.seenitty.com/golfing_touring.html), each opening on a new tab, was deliberate; one linking to "Golfing" and the other linking to "Touring". I decided on this style of cross-navigation for this page only and so keeping the 'mother page' open in the original tab.

Regards to all,

Taijitu (Len Agar)

Comment

good job friend,it's like done by a professional..keep it up!
                      Make Money Online Thru Teamwork
                      The Network Garage
                      Online Business Tips
                      Lakers Fans

Comment

Dear Arialvoyager,

Many, many thanks to you.

Len Agar (Taijitu)

Comment

Thank you once more for your comments.
                          1. The gallery is on the "Touring" page (http://www.seenitty.com/touring.html). I've compiled the 18 photos in a LightBox.
                            This page is at 1665kb & should be nearer the 400kb or less with this amount of images. The light box images are mostly of poor quality due to over reduction of dpi & are looking very pixulated. The only way around this, is to have smaller images in size, which defeats the light box. Or use a better tool for this type of presentation. .
                          2. The Teach-Learn graphic used in the Learning Centre page (http://www.seenitty.com/learning.html) is a bitmap. I could change it to a jpeg but it loads instantly as it is. Would it look better as a jpeg? What do you think? I could give it a try. This will load instantly on your machine as it is already in your computers cache & will give a false impression on the page loading times. New visitors will have to weight for this to load. Use your BV tools & page wieght to help with this.
                          3. The use of the two buttons at the bottom of the Golfing and Touring page (http://www.seenitty.com/golfing_touring.html), each opening on a new tab, was deliberate; one linking to "Golfing" and the other linking to "Touring". I decided on this style of cross-navigation for this page only and so keeping the 'mother page' open in the original tab.

PS. you are using _blank on many of your pages & would be better just leaving this field empty.
                          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Taijitu View Post
                            Hello Everyone,

After building my first website (www.grandcasaproperty.com), I've now completed my second, entirely different, website. Please, if you can find the time, I would be extremely grateful if you would "road test" this second website for me. This is www.seenitty.com

www.seenitty.com

Thank you to all,

Taijitu

hi you made this website?
                            ( www.grandcasaproperty.com ) and ( www.seenitty.com )
                            are you sure that you did it? you kidding right? it is joke right?
                            please can I contact to you by email? for advices you using bluevoda right? and you made that websites via bluevoda?
                            please, let me know if everything true, I mean if you created these websites via bluevoda,
                            for contact: akmalaristokratsafarov[atgmail].com

Comment

Hello Akmalsafarov,

Yes, I built both websites using BlueVoda. I had no help at all, other than that given by the BlueVoda tutorials combined with trial and error. The websites were requested by two separate friends. The www.grandcasaproperty.com website was built by me last June/July and the www.seenitty.com website was built during December last year and published this month. Why do you ask and why do you think that I'm joking? The design of each website came straight from my own brain!

Len Agar

Comment

Working...
                              X