• Show
Clear All
  • Ram_Industries
    First Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Re: Martech-Inc. Webpage

Tracie:

Sing songs to their boats?

I do not think they sing songs to the lady of their dreams. They sing songs about her.

Time..... Flowing like a river. Time beckening me. Who knows when we shall meet again, if ever. The time, keeps flowing like the river, to the sea. Goodbye my love, maybe for forever. Goodbye my loveeee.

The rough beginning of a mans love for his boat in dire need of repair. The time. and hard work, it takes to get her to looking her best. To have her ready when they will meet their final goal, the sea. Saying goodbye to life as they have come to know it. Goodbye my love, because we are going away never to return to our beginning, the roughness that his love had become, before she ( the boat ) was ready to meet their love the sea.

This was the songs use and intention. And I believe it met with all of the above. The struggles of cleaning her. The time it took to sand her down to the bare beginnings of her many coats of paints and coatings. The time when she, his love ( the boat ) could face the roughness of the seas in her prime, looking more beautiful then ever. And this time he will never ever let her look as she once did all rough and in need of repair. Goodbye my love, for his boat was and always will be his first and true love.

PBz.biz:

What you needed was supplied by many. That is what makes this forum as well as others here such a pleasure to read and post. Glad you have the forms working..... and that your site is finished. One thing I will add is that even tho it is finished for this moment. Tomorrow or a week, or a month or a year from now the site may go thru many transitions. Simply because a working website is always worked on to keep it doing new things and it is never really finished.

Ram_Industries
    Robert Montgomery
    Ram_Industries
    Robert A. Montgomery
    Ram-Industries@comcast.net
    http://Martech-Inc.biz

Comment

Working...
    X