all opinions count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all opinions count

Hi all please have alook over my site and let me know what you think,it will be getting updated even though it has only just been completed,..had to have it ready today for local advertisement,so hope to add all the extras left to go on real soon,well thanks in advance and all your opinions count best wishes webdesigner
    www.dotcomsitedesigner.com

Re: all opinions count

You're off to a good start. I didn't look the whole thing over, but I'm sure others will. One thing I would suggest: the yellow text in the header area kind of gets lost against the red background. I'm not sure how much leeway you have with your template, but I'd recommend opening it in an editing program and moving the opacity of the background to around 20 or 30% less than you have now. It'll still stand out, and your text will be much more readable.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I think Your form in contact page doesnn't work like what you want, or maybe i'm wrong, maybe that is what you want. check it out
      Nyoman

Comment

Thanks guys will note your opinions as there all count ,well i think after a couple of days tinkering about and new ideas and things,and of course members thoughts concerning site,i will get it right,best wishes webdesigner

both have good sites looks intresting the racing site,see where your name comes from,...and the jewellery one,...very nice,compliments to the designer,looks great and thanks for previous replies .

Comment

over all i think it looks good ,
          just a couple of things i'd do , i would prefer the page to be centered rather than to the left , and would then darken the background colour away from white .
          secondly the navigation buttons that you are using are better for a white background , i think i'd change that , but as i said looking pretty good .
          Jaxxed a place for the disturbed ( or maybe just if your bored)

Comment

Working...
          X