• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Engineer's Site

Well, here it goes. 60 pages and yet 40 more to come. Then the same in English and French. Please be clement, but honest. A simple, technical site with no special effects but lots of information and Technical Data. If you like, though it is in Italian, browse it. Just click Buttons. And if you want to see my work, watch the Video. The link is on the Homepage.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

• Lincslady
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Re: Engineer's Site

Hi Naval,

Well done!...your site looks great even tho i couldnt understand a word of it lol ...but its what i would expect from an engineer such as yourself ..precsion perfect , everything planned and in its right place , love your photo gallery tho ive told you this before and a little fun element being able to change the theme :o)....oh one thing tho ...i couldnt find the video...probably cos i cant read Italian ...give yourself a pat on the back, youve done a great job :o)

Linda
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Lincslady
      Hi Naval,

Well done!...your site looks great even tho i couldnt understand a word of it lol ...but its what i would expect from an engineer such as yourself ..precsion perfect , everything planned and in its right place , love your photo gallery tho ive told you this before and a little fun element being able to change the theme :o)....oh one thing tho ...i couldnt find the video...probably cos i cant read Italian ...give yourself a pat on the back, youve done a great job :o)

Linda
      It's in : http://www.navaldesign.info/video.html The link is the BIG button in homepage
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• wiggytuftuk
        Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

Hi,
        Absolutely delightful site,can`t understand whats been written but the quality is very apparent,i look forward to seeing the english version.
        regards
        Jay
        Jay
        www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

• KJay_23
          Captain

• Jan 2006

Great site!

I didn't understand a word of it (lol) but thoroughly enjoyed the photo gallery!

Outstanding work. :)

Kellie
          Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
          http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

• Julia
            Special Status

• Nov 2005

What can i say a lovely work, and a lot of work for sure too, the pictures are impresive, the first and last time i have been in a such big ship was in the
            ( Scheepvaartmuseum), ship meseum, i tried to see the video but i could not, i do not know why, the buttom seems to be just text in my browser.

The language is familiar to me, no problem with it, ( si signore ).

Arrivederci

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Thanks a lot to everybody. The video is here: http://www.navaldesign.info/video.html or simply the BIG square button at the bottom right corner.
              Navaldesign

Comment

• Girlonthehill
                General

• Oct 2005

It's stunning! Really professional, pleasing to the eye, and easy to navigate. You have done a sterling job, Sir.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                  It's stunning! Really professional, pleasing to the eye, and easy to navigate. You have done a sterling job, Sir.
                  Thanks a lot Amanda, it's really beautiful hearing these words from you! I do indeed thankyou!
                  Navaldesign

Comment

• limebrook1
                    Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

This site shows what really can be done with BV - makes me want to go and tidy mine up!

Should be one of the show pieces for BV.

Cheers
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by limebrook1
                      This site shows what really can be done with BV - makes me want to go and tidy mine up!

Should be one of the show pieces for BV.

Cheers
                      Thanks a lot Trish, LOL
                      Navaldesign

Comment

• hreftovoda
                        Private First Class

• Jan 2006

honest your site is good the same as other website created by bluevoda, this is depend on how much you can play with bluevoda. I would say Bluevoda is GREAT

Comment

Working...
                        X