Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I ready for search engines

Hi Ray,
    you need to add the rescue bit to your signature for it to work when clicked,don`t forget to tell the twins to take a look at my site.
    All the best mate.
    regards
    Jay
    Jay
    www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

I was just testing you well done you passed
      Thanks.
      A pictureof my twins christmas day in Fort Lauderdale

Comment

Hi Ray,

I like your site, the design looks good, the home page loads with errors you might want to look into it.

Comment

I cant get any errors to show what type of error are you getting.
          thanks

Comment

it just says "error on page" on the bottom left hand side of the browser.

Comment

hi Ray look at www.innovativetechnologys.com friends of mine in your line, I think your style ROCKS!
              I started with the search engines way before my web site is ready to go (well it will always be a work in progress I diverse) I am on the web today!!! Yeah

OK first find a friend with a Top Notch web already on the WWW... I have above and NADDA an ORG I am in and LINK TO THEM. When the spider web catcher goes around it will pick you up and link you get as many as you can as each link will be connected to other search engines, make sure Meta Tags are tidy as I have just changed my to match as they come up on show! Check your key words, If people know you do this work add your name etc...
              I have learnt a lot from putting Google adsense on my web pages, I haven't made a cent yet BUT... it's all promotion... to them about my site I thought?
              Anyway good luck
              Regards Tracie
              Antique Dolls, Toys & Old Steiff Bears

Comment

PS I forgot Aaron my mate at ITC warned me it can take a month... it took 2 weeks but I cant find me easily like I must be on page 100, unless I actualy put my web site name in... now when I get to number 1, I will probably have you design my site LOL
                Regards Tracie
                Antique Dolls, Toys & Old Steiff Bears

Comment

Re: Computer repairs online

Hi Tracie
                  thanks for your comments and help I couldnt get to taht link of your freind is there somthing rong with it
                  thanks
                  Ray

Comment

Ray you have a great looking site and I see you have a page rank meaning that google has already found your site. I would recomend working hard on seo. I beleive your index page could use more keywords added to them. I also beleive your title, description and keywords could be optimized more to help improve your rankings by using keyword combinations up to three times per area. Google rates your site based on links and text content on your page and ignore your meta tags so keep that in mind.

www.romancebyshirlee.com
                    homemade soy candles

Comment

great looking site

Comment

Working...
                      X