X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ray2kc
    • Oct 2024

Am I ready for the search engines

Hi I am new to this ,I have spent many hours building my site more than i care to mention, I think that it is good at last. so i could do with a second Opinion as to if I am ready to submit it to the search engines I have done the SEO etc but every time I look elsewhere their telling me something else could you please have a look for me and give advise www.raysremoterescue.com please be ruthless if you must, "I can take it" after being made redunant in november last year this is to be my only source of income so I am now getting desperate to get started hopfully earning some money to feed the family, If I am ready please advise me how to go about it.
    Many thanks
    Ray.
  • KJay_23
    Captain

• Jan 2006

Re: Am I ready for the search engines

Hiya Ray!

My only suggestion at the moment would be to change the color of your text. Against the blue background, the grey is very hard to read.

Other than that, well done. :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

• wiggytuftuk
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

Hi Ray,
      The site is looking great,one thing, i personally would get rid of the duplicate links that appear up the top of page,bit confusing and detracts from your lovely main panel.Add your site url to your signature on bv forum,this will help your site get known as is picked up by the web crawlers,there are many free site submit links to be found in any search engine.Make sure you build a site map to make it easier for the robots to find all of your pages,links to ROR free site map generator can be found on bv.Hope this helps
      regards
      Jay

p.s.
      Maybe sign up for some affiliate programs to generate some extra income.cheeeers
      Jay
      www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

• wiggytuftuk
        Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

Hi Ray,
        Me Again,BV will also submit your site for you once only!,You have to request on a support ticket.
        Jay
        www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

• gueorgui
          Major

• Dec 2005

Helo Ray

your site looks good, but it loads with errors on my browser.

About SEO ------since the requiremnts of SEO change fast it is not surprising you get different answers. no one has all the answers, however there are some great tools on the market that provide a more integrated approach and and have feature that update in real time with whats new so you can be up to date. (if you have a low budget) you may get free but limited editions of such software, but if you can afford to pay for SEO service, I recommend the outsanding Voda Host!

Comment

I have requested voda to submit for me if all is successful I plan to use their service.
            thanks for your time.

Comment

Working...
            X