Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love review of this site

www.irishhorsemarkets.com

Had a few problems hope they are now sorted. Previous issues where with shapes, links, forms. would love a few of you guys to check these out from your end and see how they look and if everything is working.

Also appreciate any criticism in other areas, use username and password freemem to access PW protected areas.

Regards

Padiwak
    Dave K

www.ecklandssportshorses.com

Re: Would love review of this site

Your images and navigations buttons aren't working on my computer. The site itself is not bad. I would use a bigger font size. Maybe a 12 or 14. I would also centralize my shapes. I prefer to use tables myself. Saves a lot of time by not having to use text boxes

Comment

Originally posted by bravo75 View Post
      Your images and navigations buttons aren't working on my computer. The site itself is not bad. I would use a bigger font size. Maybe a 12 or 14. I would also centralize my shapes. I prefer to use tables myself. Saves a lot of time by not having to use text boxes
      Thanks for that:

I need to resize some of the images and know about that, however a few people have mentioned navigation is not working and yet it works fine on my PC. Any ideas why this would be I have built a site in voda before and it worked fine put am having major problems with this one.

Thanks for any feedback
      Dave
      Dave K

Comment

Just had another look at your site and the and the navigation seems to be working fine now. hmm. You should change the hover link colour, the light green hover text is sore on the eye. And some of the pages are central and some are two the left. Makes it look a bit amateurish. Everything else seems fine. I personally would incorparate a little bit more green being an irish page. Maybe the backround? Just needs a few little tweaks imo. Keep up the good work. Ps, what's the weather like in Ireland at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by bravo75 View Post
          Just had another look at your site and the and the navigation seems to be working fine now. hmm. You should change the hover link colour, the light green hover text is sore on the eye. And some of the pages are central and some are two the left. Makes it look a bit amateurish. Everything else seems fine. I personally would incorparate a little bit more green being an irish page. Maybe the backround? Just needs a few little tweaks imo. Keep up the good work. Ps, what's the weather like in Ireland at the moment?

We have a saying in Ireland "If you dont like the weather just wait for ten minutes" Weather currently sun turning to showers but not to bad, temps about 20C

I have been moving the pages about, built everything from template so currently going through them one by one and centering them, also doing tags and page names, this should all be done shortly. Dont know why links where not working but have had the same comments a few times so Hmm is about right. Also does anyone have any idea how to theme a wordpress page. I am using wordpress for classifeds and would love to get all the pages uniform.

Thanks for the help

Dave.
          Dave K

Comment

Working...
          X