• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rupes
    Private First Class

• Jul 2009

Redesigned site...any opinions?

Hi, all...

I posted my website here for review a couple of weeks ago, and then ended up basically COMPLETELY redesigning it based on feedback I received here as well as from family and friends. (The suggestions made were actually pretty small changes, but I have a tendency to take things to the extreme, haha!) Please have a look at the "new and improved" version and let me know what you think. Thanks!
    It's no fun till someone loses an eye...

www.jewelryanswer.com
  • Ding Dang Doo
    Sergeant

• Jun 2009

Re: Redesigned site...any opinions?

Hi,

just had a quick run through of your site, the PP seems to work okay (sorry, didn't take it through to the end and buy some...!!! LOL)

Thing that doesn't work for me is on the Useful Resources page

as I think there is some text in the pale pink bars, but it's white out and on my screen and is unreadable.

I'm using FF, my screen isn't calibrated or anything fancy, so others may not have the same problem.

Apart from that, the site works well, the purple background is well, okay, (it's your site, bit 'rich' for me), I'd prefer something cleaner, but if you've already redesigned it once, I doubt if you'll be changing it for lil ol me!

Hope it makes your fortunes for you!

ATB

Pete

Comment

• Armands1991

In page - Contact Us, change the title to something. Now it's just " untitled Page "

Comment

• ahimsa
        Major General

• Jan 2009

Ditto to Pete's comment: as I think there is some text in the pale pink bars, but it's white out and on my screen and is unreadable.
        Otherwise, really nice...
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• Rupes
          Private First Class

• Jul 2009

Thanks for the input, I really appreciate it. Didn't notice the color problems on the links page on my end but will definately fix that as well as title the contact page. Once again, many thanks for taking the time to look.
          It's no fun till someone loses an eye...

www.jewelryanswer.com

Comment

Working...
          X