Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st website, 3rd version

Hi everyone,

I am learning of the fly. It's my 1st website, but 3rd version.

I notice my website is not displaying background color with a Firefox browser (IE is ok). I need to work on that.

Providing a second language is still a challenge for me because I need to maintain two versions for every web page.

Anyways, please review.

Vinni,

Re: My 1st website, 3rd version

You need to build your site from the left of your BV screen & use page properties to centre the page. There is a lot of side scroll at the moment.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Vinni. Good start but you need some help. As the General sugests, you need to set your page properties to center. Right click and select 'Page Properties' look at the options, select 'center page' make sure your page width & hight are as you want it to be and save. I cannot help you with the background color, I'm sure you can find a thread covering this topic if you search. There is a BV search box at the top of this page,

From a marketing POV, you should sell the "Sizzle" before you try to sell the "Sausage". On this count you fail. There is no reason for me to become excited about your offering and to be frank, I would just click off.

So, think about what it is you are selling, who is going to buy it, how old are they, what is their income, where do they live, what motivates them, what is your unique selling point, (USP, something that no one else offers apart from you) and so it goes. I think I have given you enough to think about so I'll stop here. Don't be overwhelmed by my coments, take one thing at a time and you will be OK.
      The Female Zone

Comment

Chris and Glendene,

Thank you both for your feedback and comments. Being a 3-month newbie, I have not thought of some of the views you mentions... not having a theme or a targeted viewers. These are good lessons for me. I will have to try the 'center page' functionality tonight.

Vinnie

Comment

Working...
        X