New Website-Need feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website-Need feedback

I just finished my company website today, and need to make sure that everything works ok on it. It should be fully functional. Any critiques would be greatly appreciated!

www.rxalts.com

Re: New Website-Need feedback

Hi,
    I saw that your menu(bars) are not underlined. I tried to create links,(permlinks) that re just simple text, connected to other pages and blue voda automatically underlines them. Cn you please tell me how to create menues, just like you did, but they won't be underlined!

Comment

Originally posted by jeuff_d View Post
      I just finished my company website today, and need to make sure that everything works ok on it. It should be fully functional. Any critiques would be greatly appreciated!

www.rxalts.com
      just viewed your site 1st thing that hits me you have not centered you web site all pages come up left justified, also all your links except the checkout are broken. Might just be me but the text seems a bit blurry hard to read.

But well done needs tweaking but confifendent end result will look professional

Comment

Originally posted by biz.fletcher View Post
        just viewed your site 1st thing that hits me you have not centered you web site all pages come up left justified, also all your links except the checkout are broken. Might just be me but the text seems a bit blurry hard to read.

But well done needs tweaking but confifendent end result will look professional
        Hi,
        Home page looks good on my screen & with firefox - just a tiny bit of side-scroll which does not cause a reading problem
        Purchase page is the only link that works & here the text IS all to the left - needs centering
        I have good glasses so the text is crystal clear to my eyes LOL
        good luck - let us know when you have the links sorted,
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi, need to use page properties for centring as it wont look the same in all browsers.
          With the exception of the home page, I'm getting html script on all other pages?
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I am currently correcting the page centering, but what are the links pointing to? I have no problems on my computer (or the work computer) accessing all the pages...any ideas?

Comment

Ah! Not getting it now & all is looking fine. The page where looking like i was looking at the source code before. (Strange)
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

On your https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/brande...loperId=537778 (purchase) page,

Contents should be http://www.rxalts.com/natural-remedi...ernatives.html

instead of http://www.rxalts.com/contents.html which gives 404 error.

If purchase is to be made with PayPal and credit card, then you could bring it to the Purchase page, along with Bonus and Pricing. Content should be just that. Besides the Content page is too crowded. By bringing PayPal and other methods of payment, Bonus and Pricing to Purchase, Contents would be less crowded. It would be more logical.

But that's just my opinion.

Shafi
                Doable Personal Finance

Comment

On the Purchase page, what's the difference between Buy and Checkout.

When I click Buy with 0, it comes up with 1 quantity.
                  When I click Buy with 5, it comes up with 1 quantity.

When I click Checkout with 0, it confirms more than 1.
                  When I click Checkout with 5, it comes up 5 quantity.

If there is no difference between the two, then I would leave Buy out and Checkout in.

Of course with the Pricing, Bonus and Payment method on Purchase.

Shafi
                  Doable Personal Finance

Comment

I had been thinking about moving the Bonus and pricing sections to the purchase page. Thank you for confirming that! I hated that the page seemed crowded. This will allow me to do so much more with the contents page.

I will have to take a look at the purchase page to see how to remove the buy button. Still learning this payment processor :)

Comment

Ok fixed my contents page (or so I hope!)

check it out: www.rxalts.com/natural-remedies-and-alternatives.html

Have to look into removing the other button at checkout.

Any other suggestions anyone??

Comment

Working...
                      X