• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • legalsec
    Private

• Jul 2009

Feedback please! :-)

Hi all Id really appreciate if you could check out my new website www.onlinetyres.ie Any feedback greatly appreciated. many thanks. Danielle
  • timmyj
    Private First Class

• Jul 2009

Re: Feedback please!

Hello,

Very nice site, one thing I did notice is when you are viewing product results that have more than one page, I didn't like the blue page numbers, they are very difficult on the eye, could be the time of night I'm looking at it though.

"Result Pages 1 2 [Next] etc"

I don't know if I'd pick yellow as the background colour when hilighted also.

Apart from that, and I am quite picky it looks very good.

Most importantly I would very seriously consider having a contact address in your contact details, I shop online all the time but if there is no contact address I do not tend to purchase.

Comment

• Adrian29630
      Second Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Hi Generally seems to be a nice looking and clearly laid out site, easy to find your way around etc. Just one thing the pages are really too wide and should be set at around 980 and centered. On mine it just fitted with a little scrolling but I'm sure on some screens people will need to scroll from side to side to view the whole page width. It's just about ok in IE but I suspect anyone viewing in firefox will have a problem.
      Regards

Adrian
      www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

• wysiwyg4
        Major

• Nov 2007

Looks good in Firefox as well

the sideways scroll didn't bother me one bit.
        Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Working...
        X