• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinsworld
    Private

• Oct 2008

Re: 8 Months to Get this

hi john,
    your website looks excellent, i am just building my own but i need it to look professional like yours, can you please tell me what program or software you used for the picture flash and the text flash thank you.

regards
    vinsworld

Comment

• John K.
      Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2008

Hello vinsworld! Thank you for the kind words. I believe that both of the items you are mentioning came from coffee cup flash firestarter. It is a neat little tool and very intuitive. The cost is fair for its usefulness. I hope it is ok to mention things we use. It has been awhile since I read the rules. Oh well! I mean well. Good luck!

Comment

• vinsworld
        Private

• Oct 2008

thanks john the info realy helps.

Comment

• John K.
          Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2008

You are quite welcome. You may also want to look into Xara 3D6 for very nice possibilities on Text and Text logo animation. I created my Inburgering Examens logo (Atlas holding a sphere with gyrating logo inside) using Xara 3D6. Have fun and good luck...

Comment

• Hylith
            First Lieutenant

• Feb 2009

Hey John, nice site. I like the look and feel of it. Maybe you are interested in somehow working along side my new site since they are somewhat related but not in competition. Your site seems to be aimed more at Thailand while mine is aimed more towards China. Let me know, maybe we could work something out.
            Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

• John K.
              Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2008

Thank you, Robert. I will keep your offer in mind for the time being. I will note it and contact you via PM later. Right now I am wrestling on another thread about getting a clear answer for having some copy/pasted Russian language correctly published through the BV system and it is galling me because I have no clear answer yet. But thanks nevertheless, and I will be in touch.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by John K. View Post
                Thank you, Robert. I will keep your offer in mind for the time being. I will note it and contact you via PM later. Right now I am wrestling on another thread about getting a clear answer for having some copy/pasted Russian language correctly published through the BV system and it is galling me because I have no clear answer yet. But thanks nevertheless, and I will be in touch.
                >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...languages.html

Cyrillic = UTF-8, Windows-1251 and ISO 8859-5
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• John K.
                  Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2008

As a request to those who review my site; would you mind giving me a bit of feedback on how quickly the gallery and testimonials page loads?

I am still going forward with separating the two, as well as reducing the amount of music to choose from for enjoyment listening.

Much appreciation!

Comment

• Collectors-info
                    General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by John K. View Post
                    As a request to those who review my site; would you mind giving me a bit of feedback on how quickly the gallery and testimonials page loads?

I am still going forward with separating the two, as well as reducing the amount of music to choose from for enjoyment listening.

Much appreciation!
                    Long time!
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• John K.
                      Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2008

Yeah! I thought so. LOL. This brings me to wonder how many developers, who are new to the game, publish and subsequently discover that they have to go back to the drawing board. Hmmm! I think I am beginning to fit into that category. Being OCD doesn't help much unless I know exactly what is going on and know exactly what I need to do to fix it. On the other hand, publishing may be the best way to get the direct attention that one needs in order to discover the glitches and errors one needs in order to make those necessary improvements. I may let this thread slip into anonymity and come back in a few weeks with the new and improved version if that is acceptable(?). I think I will do that. The helpful comments I am getting are diamonds.
                      Thanks all!
                      John

Comment

Working...
                      X