Small Squares on my pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Squares on my pages

Hi, I have tonight small squares on my web pages where spaces were. I guess I clicked something I shouldnt have clicked and just need to know what it is to click it back.

I used Soholaunch and my site is www.perthfect.com any other suggestions would be great too

Re: Small Squares on my pages

the only small squares i see are on your photo albumn to number the slides? Show me an example?

If you are talking about in the page builder ..yes those squares are supposed to be there to allow you to add elements around the page.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you look at the text Karen, especially 3rd paragraph. Ive seen that before but cant remember how to get rid of it. I think it has something to do with copying and pasting from Microsoft Word or Front Page or something.
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

awwww yes so it tis.. good catch..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have pasted everything from word and it has been fine but last night I had all the squares all over the pages and hadnt had them before. I did look around control panel etc last night but the only thing I can recall doing was making a database and checking the stats...I wouldnt have thought either of those would have affected this so I guess I must have done something else. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Got it! in the global setting I had clicked the UTF 8 settings to on because the site will be translated into other languages...obviously this was not the best idea! Its fixed now and sorry to make you search your memories. It does bring up another question tho, will I have this problem once I try to make pages in other languages? If so, how do I get around it?

Thank you :)

Comment

This might help in fixing the unknown character in some of your websites..
              see this link. http://www.phpwact.org/php/i18n/charsets

Comment

Working...
              X