Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I put a link to download adobe reader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I put a link to download adobe reader?

Hello again, I have a couple of pdf files on my computer for people to read and or print out. I couldn't find the answer in the forum. Should I put a link there to the adobe download site, for people who don't have adobe reader, to download it? Is the active-x icon on the BV toolbar someway to link it, or read a PDF file? It has 'adobe PDF reader' in the list when you click on the box. I'm not sure what to do with this when it is on the page. I did watch the tutorial video on it, but it just showed you how to drag the icon on the page and that was it. Thank you. Reenie
    Don't waste time by creating websites the traditional way, do it the blackhat way! Automatic website and content generators exist since the 90s, but they have never been this advanced.

Re: Should I put a link to download adobe reader?

Virtually all computers have Adobe Reader, but providing a link can encourage those who need to update their version. You can use a text link or image in the usual way; the address is http://get.adobe.com/reader/

You should make sure that link opens in a new window so people don't leave your site.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: Should I put a link to download adobe reader?

Thank you Tom. I'll do that.

Comment

Working...
      X