• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2bohemians
    Corporal

• Feb 2006

Totally open for suggestions

Hello all,
    I am really enjoying working with the Blue Voda website builder. I built my site in one day. It's not fine tuned and obviously a work in progress but if anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
    Here's the site:

www.buythegulf.com

Everyone, have a beautiful day!
    ~peace~
    2bohemians
  • Aliens Anonymous
    Special Status

• Jan 2006

Re: Totally open for suggestions

nice site, your getting there easy to get around and some nice houses
    470 Shore Drive Destin, Florida don't surpose you do partexchange and £50.
    No guest not.
    you are going to run in to trouble with your contact page, this is a html and php script needing two pages.
    great job keep it up and good luck.

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

It's looking great. Very nice home page. You may want to title your pages though (page properties). Look forward to seeing more and wish I had a spare coupla mill!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• 2bohemians
        Corporal

• Feb 2006

Thanks Aliens Anonymous

Hey Awesome Alien,
        Thanks for your lovely comments. I am trying hard to learn this stuff. And I do realize that I need to upload the php script to make the forms work, I just watched the video tutorial again and think I understand. Unfortunately I am in the office right now and can't make the changes. I will try and clear it up later tonight. In regards to partner exchange, I sure wish I could work something out for you but you never know. I will keep my ears open. Have you ever been to this part of Florida - it was a secret sanctuary until about 10 years ago and now its booming? Anyhow, thanks again for the advice and comments.

Racquel Morgan
        www.buythegulf.com

Comment

• 2bohemians
          Corporal

• Feb 2006

Thanks Girl on the Hill

Hey Girl on the Hill,
          Thanks for your comments as well. And I also wish you had a spare couple of million. However, many of our homes are more in the $400,000 and up range - hopefully I will have more properties to showcase in the near future. If you're ever in Florida, give me a shout. I really like your Username and would love to see your cards. I too make my own handmade greeting cards and everyone really enjoys them. By the way, I tried to check out your website and for some reason it wasn't coming up. Anyhow, thanks again.
          ~peace~
          Racquel
          www.buythegulf.com

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
            Special Status

• Jan 2006

wow wow : not partner exchange !!!! part exchange my house plus £50
            you will have me going around with a very high pitch voice if my wife sore that,

Comment

• KJay_23
              Captain

• Jan 2006

Hi Raquel,

It was pretty slow loading on dial up, but all of your links seemed to work, and it's very easy to navigate. Since Amanda already mentioned the page titles, I'll just say keep up the good work! :)
              Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
              http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

• pet121
                webmaster

• May 2005

2bohemians its apparent alot of people like there sites to be reviewed, and justly so. But I am often asking myself what kind of review are you looking for. A optimization review, visitor friendly review, do your colors look good ect... Then I would like to know the motivation behind the sight, is it to make a few bucks or just knowing your have a site.

The best review you will ever get will be honest one. I may say it looks great but at the same time do not plan on having any sales.

I am usually straight to the point and I enjoy helping and receiving help but when someone asks to have their site reviewed, I asked "what should I be looking for". This is important because I may look great but perform awlful.

Just looking at your site for instance, there are good things and some bad ones. But because I do not know your intentions I would rather not comment. Just being honest here. pet121

Comment

• wiggytuftuk
                  Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

Hi,
                  What a great website,a credit to you,looks real cool.
                  regards
                  Jay
                  Jay
                  www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Working...
                  X