Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop users, can you see page background (light-green stripes)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop users, can you see page background (light-green stripes)?

Hi, I've had a few laptop users tell me that they don't see the background of my site's pages.

If you view the Internet via a laptop, could you please click this link and look not only at the page, but also at the other 5 pages linked to the nav bar (no need to click the "Home" button). In the background of all these pages you should see wide, light-green-and-white vertical stripes.

Thanks for letting me know if you see that background on the pages!

Re: Laptop users, can you see page background (light-green stripes)?

Yes I can see them!!
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thank you, Darren! I hope many more laptop users can spare a few seconds to check the background of these pages :)

Comment

hmm, I don't see green background on that first page, but I can see it on the index page

Comment

Sorry, Designer, for the confusion. I changed the background (to black) on the "homepage" but all the other pages of the site should have the green and white broad stripes. For example, this page:

Comment

Background works for me!

Only thing that is kind of bugging me right now is the flowers on your home page. They look like they were cut out using Microsoft Paint or something (not so smooth and choppy outlines). I own Photoshop I would gladly redo them for you at no cost obviously.

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X