• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lubo5kov
    Private

• Feb 2006

My First Web site

At last my first web site is ready.May I ask you to have a look at www.sunnybeach-holidays.com and I will appreciate any comments and sugestions. Please I need a help how to install a hit counter in my home page and also how to make sure that I 've build my site map properly.

Finaly could you please submit my web site to the main searching engines as Google,Yahoo and MSN.

Thank you very much for your help.

lubo5kov
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: My First Web site

Hi there. Had a look around your site. Very nice, sunny and welcoming. However I did find a number of links on your nav bar weren't working: rental details; booking form; getting there; local highlights; and links all came back with error - page not found. I couldn't see a link to your site map anywhere. Apart from the broken links - it's lovely! Well done.

When you are happy that your site is working you need to open a support ticket to ask VH to carry out the one-off submission to search engines for you. Ooh, nearly forgot - hit counters - try searching the forums - I got mine from another thread... :o) Here's the link: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bug...hlight=counter

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• wiggytuftuk
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

Hi,
      Great site,loads very quickly and is very colourful,Amanda has already pointed out the broken links which need attention but apart from that excellent.I would be happy to exchange links with you if you wish.
      regards
      Jay
      Jay
      www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

• gueorgui
        Major

• Dec 2005

lubo, yes you've done a good job, it loads fast, very colorful and sunny:) you might want to adjust some of the text, it does not display properly on my browser

Comment

Working...
        X