Ready for input on startup company website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for input on startup company website

I am almost done with my first voda website. Please critique the layout, navigation, color scheme. The content is not all added yet - I would rather make the changes before going that far.

Feedback on the general concept of the business model would be appreciated as well.

Ronnie Springer

Re: Ready for input on startup company website

Off to a good start. Would personally add an extra inch to the bottom of the page as some of your text is on the base line. You can just go to the text box at the base & hit the return tab about 4-5 times to extend the page.
    Would test in other browsers as there is a lot of text overlap in Fire fox.
    Your background image would be better with a 5kb version, at the moment its around 350kb & bogging the page down a bit.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,
      Nice looking site.
      Only issue Id point out is what happens when you hover over your buttons, the text overlaps your button design.

Andy

Comment

yeah looks good - structure/ layout

Although I'm not keen on your background - looks kind of grubby
        and I'm keen on that blurry image on your home page.

I would be inclined to justify your paragraph text to square it off, looks a bit neater I reckon.

On this page http://www.buildingmainstreet.com/investor.html I would lose the white text background. I don't think its necessary and devalues the site.

I would have your forum open up in a new window so your site is available in the background (I know its not ready yet)

And the other thing I noticed is when you click from page to page the nav menu moves so just a bit of tweaking needed there.

I hope this helps.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Button fonts are pretty rough. Sliding text is hard to read. Paragraph font is too big. Background image would be better gone.

Comment

Working...
          X