Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countryboy

jdcountryboy@tampabay.rr.com http://djhuntingcampingsite.com
    I have been trying for 4 months and have not gotten any place I open my Voda website builder and click on existing page I can load images and templates and log into the control panel then after that I know I have to get involved with the manager so can you or some one else give me a few step by step
    by email to get started building my web page,I just can't under stand the vidios

Re: Countryboy

OK....at this stage you don't have to worry about CPanel or File Manager or any of that stuff! Your first priority is to get a page published so you can see what it looks like, right?
    Open your BlueVoda software - make a "new" page or open an existing one, it doesn't matter, - make some content. If it is your first ("Opening") page then save it as index, (just like that...no capitals, no html after it)
    Then publish - make sure in the publish box you have selected "public_html/" and "publish all files".
    (Of course you need an account with VodaHost to publish anything)
    Now you have your first page on the internet!! This should give you confidence to look again at the tutorials & take it step by step from there.
    Good luck & have fun,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi joedonna,

Do you ever put together a jigsaw puzzle?

Treat BlueVoda as a hi tech jigsaw puzzle.

Open a blank page and start testing the signs that you see in bluevoda one by one.

Right click to properties and learn to add color to your page.

Select the text box on the top tool bar and drag it to your page. Double click to start typing text. You can move the boxes around anywhere on your page.

Then try to import a picture into your page.

Test them one by one so you understand its function.
      What you dont understand we can teach you later.

By working hands on you will be able to learn to put your webpage together like a jigsaw puzzle.

What you dont know ask in Vodatalk.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

This is Countryboy saying thanks a lot Guy's both of you were very helpful
        I didn't think I would ever get any help like this and I'll visit again with the
        outcome and I wish you and all others in the Forum the very best of the Holidays
        Thanks again Countryboy

Comment

Working...
        X