Have a look at my redesigned website, many beautiful pictures added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a look at my redesigned website, many beautiful pictures added

Have a look and let me know what you think, good or bad. I know some pages might be a bit heavy due to the pictures, but I hope not too much, what do you think?

www.thassostours.gr
    Thassos, a paradise of green and blue...

"Thassos Tours"
    www.thassostours.gr
    providing your dream holidays since 1971

Re: Have a look at my redesigned website, many beautiful pictures added

I recommend you go and use Pixresizer for all your images for the thumbnails. Loads pretty quick for me but it would help for people who don't have cable internet connections!

Comment

Ditto with tommyb.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but that way I cannot use lightbox in Bluevoda and have that black background effect. Would be great if lightbox had the option of using my own thumbnails instead of using the actual sized image and just shrinking it to make a thumbnail... Anyway, I don't think there are many people left who don't have cable internet by now.
        Thassos, a paradise of green and blue...

"Thassos Tours"
        www.thassostours.gr
        providing your dream holidays since 1971

Comment

Iassou Dimitris,

I leave it to the others to continue the debate over picture size.........all I want to add is that you have some side-scroll on all your pages - check the page width in page properties.
          And regarding the background: if you scroll to the far right or to the far bottom you will see that the image does not quite reach the right & bottom edges. I would suggest, if you want to have a border then make it the same all the way round the page. If not, then you will have to "stretch" the background image some more to fit the whole page.
          Good luck,
          david
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
          X