Lhasa Apso Club Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lhasa Apso Club Site

Hi everyone, I have now finnished this web site for a club i am involved with. It was dumped on me to do and never designed a web page before i was glad i went to bluevoda. The online help is great and the video help can not make anyone go wrong. Please view the site, and if you think it can be improved let me know.

Thanks
    Eamonn

www.noelac.com

Re: Lhasa Apso Club Site

Very nice, good to see that you are going to rescue also.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Eamonn you've done a great job. I found one broken link - winners gallery - if it's because it's unfinished copy your fabulous 'under construction' page and use it there. Like the way your guestbook opens. How did you do that? Good job, well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Amanda, Yes the winners gallery is under construction and will be hopefully done today, just trying to scan all the pics in. As for the guestbook, it is the viper guestbook found in vodahost, and i have used an inline frame, and linked to it. I'm slowly finding my way around web site building, and all the late nights have paid off i hope.

Eamonn

Comment

Eamonn, you have done a great job getting your site up. Very nicely done. Good Luck on finishing.

Might I add, as a dog lover myself.
          I would use the word Adopt Me, or puppies for adoption, rather than for sale, gives a more human effect. Its only my opinion.

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/

Comment

great site Eamon,Amanda beat me with the one thing wrong,she`s very fast eh?,anyway,well done mate and all the best with the site
            regards
            Jay
            Jay
            www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Thank you Bird and Jay, your comments are appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X