Please look at Web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please look at Web site

Please disregard the music. I am trying to build a good car club website. please take a look and tell me what good be improved to make it a good site. I am new please bare with me www.teamheavyimpact.com IF you help in anyway please do

Re: Please look at Web site

Looks like you've made a good start. A lot of blank pages and links to nowhere. If it's gonna take you a while to get finished it may be worth your while making a simple 'under construction - come back soon' page to have your unfinished links pointing to. Like your background - it'd be a good idea to use that as a background for all your pages. Apart from that there wasn't really anything to look at. Keep up the good work and post here again when you've done a bit more. I'll have another look :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,
      Good start to your site,a bit slow loading and more content needed,will look again later.Well done so far
      regards
      Jay
      Jay
      www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

How did you build such a wonderful site maybe you can help me out. I am trying to build go and outsatnding website for my club. I want to make exciting and flash

Comment

Hi,
          There are many great tools in BV to help make your site exciting and dynamic you need to play around with it,trial and error and this forum is fantastic for learning new stuff.If there is anything you would specifically like to know of what i have done please feel free to mail me.all the best.
          regards
          Jay
          Jay
          www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Working...
          X