• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • easyrecruit.ie
    Corporal

• Sep 2009

Comments please

Hi All

Can you have a look at this and let me know your thoughts http://www.irishliquidations.ie . Is there anything that needs doing to improve the look, usability or SEO?

Thanks, Jonathan
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: Comments please

Jonathon....This looks really proffesional!

Page Titles look OK, I haven't looked at the keywords but providing the keywords used appear on the page, then thats cool.

Might want to check your image sizes. I picked on this one and its quite big http://www.irishliquidations.ie/imag...us%20image.jpg Rather than use sizing handles, size the image exactly before you insert it into BV. Page will load quicker.

Your email link...Must be honest, I find them a bit annoying, better to direct them to a contact page with a form and an email link to give the visitor a choice and I feel it looks more proffesional.

Nice job!!
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• easyrecruit.ie
      Corporal

• Sep 2009

Hi

Thanks for that. How do you size the images to coincide with Bluevoda i.e. get the exact sizing?

Thanks, Jonathan

Comment

• DarrenC
        Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

You just need some image editing software, you probably got something on your PC to crop photos. If you are stuck, I notice that Simple Web Design are tagged on your footer, no doubt they will sort that for you.

Incidentally the other images look fine, maybe this one just got over looked.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• WSBlue
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

BV can crop image
          click right at image > Image Tools > Crop and others

Comment

• Collectors-info
            General

• Feb 2006

Real nice looking site that looks very professional. Only small thing i would change is the scrolling text to a flash version for a smoother look.
            But otherwise a great job.
            Oh! one other small thing on your menu is a direct mailto: for email. You might find the spam spiders will find this & start pestering you. Best to stick with the form.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X