Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page update

Hi guys ,
    I updated my webpages , actually I made them completely new so that even the slower computers will have no problems to load them . Please let me know if this is better now and thanks for your suggestions .

P.S.: Does anybody know how I can make my site work with every browser the same way ??? It seems that it works fine with Opera and IE but not with Mozilla/Firefox .

Michael

Re: page update

The only way to make it look the way you want in every broswer is to make a version of it that works in each browser. Honestly if you can get IE, FF and possibly Opera, you should be fine. The other browser don't make up much of the internet. (possibly only a few % combined)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: page update

Originally posted by Watdaflip
      The only way to make it look the way you want in every broswer is to make a version of it that works in each browser. Honestly if you can get IE, FF and possibly Opera, you should be fine. The other browser don't make up much of the internet. (possibly only a few % combined)
      Thanks , "Watdaflip"
      Like I said , it works fine in IE and Opera but in Firefox I have some overlapping of the contents that messes up my links . I tried different screensizes but that didn't work . I guess I shouldn't worry about that too much , since (like you said) Opera and IE are the most popular browser anyway . Thank you ,

Michael

Comment

Working...
      X