Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.csracingcanada.com review please

http://www.csracingcanada.com

I polished her up....what do you all think? It should center and accomodate people with little screens. And remember, its not the size that counts, but the way you use it.

Re: www.csracingcanada.com review please

The site got quite a good look to it, but size is important! & its slowing down quite a few of your pages from loading quickly. Need to have a look at a lot of the images & resize them. Will be fine for anyone with fast broadband, but others will leave.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I can only see front page none of the links are working on I.E

Comment

I like the black and red color combo which brings out a real feel to the site in relation to your topic. I like pictures than words but it shouldn't take forever to load up. As General pointed out you might need to trim down the size by converting to proper format which should load up fast.

Also certain pages too much text and may be it is needed but you can format them property to make it readable instead of scaring the readers away. Over all good website which needs some tweaking..
        Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
        www.vijaianand.com
        www.igurus.net
        www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

I like the overall look and feel to it. Some pictures are a little blurry but it's not a huge thing. The loading of the pictures is a little slow, maybe try a different format? Great job overall. =)
          Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Working...
          X