• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loobi
    Sergeant

• Sep 2009

What am I doing wrong????

I have loaded a gallery of images of the product I am selling onto my site using Blue Voda. I then have placed text boxes next to each product accompanied by a "Buy Now" button. Problem is, when I view the page on IE, the text boxes are out of alignment with the images (though this doesn't happen in Blue Voda). However, When I view the page in FF the images align with the text boxes.

I have made the gallery smaller, and left the text boxes in their original place, but now it all seems to align correctly in IE, but not FF.

What can I do to create a gallery with pop-ups of each image and their discription next to the thumbnails??? Please help!

here is the page I am talking about
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: What am I doing wrong????

Things are all a bit close for bv & the browsers to handle. If you need it all this close? it might be worth placing the text in tables as the image gallery is made up this way, & it may line up better .
    Also check the "Generate thumbnail images" box in your gallery properties. This will help the pages load much, much quicker & the thumbnails will be clearer.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Loobi
      Sergeant

• Sep 2009

Thanks for that info. I have tried this but the problem persists. :( Do I need to create an individual thumbnail for each image and then make a popup window for each? this sounds like a lot of work - is there a quicker way or an easier way to do this?

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

What! you have tried putting the text only in a table & it wouldn't line up?
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X