• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hylith
    First Lieutenant

• Feb 2009

Website - Redesign - Feedback Appreciated

Hello everyone,

I have completed a total site redesign and would like to submit it for your feedback. If you find any errors or problems please let me know.

www.rlkdesigns.com

Please also take the time to view the portfolio page here at www.rlkdesigns.com/portfolio.php and let me know if the images load well.

Thanks for your help.
    Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Website - Redesign - Feedback Appreciated

could not leave the portfolio page. not much into flash type designs, but good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• TheLink
      Second Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Your site looks awesome, portfolio loaded with no problems from my end. That's an interesting way to present images, I had fun just playing with it.

Almost sold me into getting you to redesign my site (if hadn't just done it a few days ago).

Overall, really liked it.
      Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
      www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Comment

• ahimsa
        Major General

• Jan 2009

Hi Robert,
        firstly: good job!
        Now for the "little" things LOL

Home: come together to create an outstanding result.
        To understand the design proces does not only greatly increases your ability to work with a designer, but increases the overall success of your organization. I would change this whole sentence to : Understanding the design process not only greatly increases your ability to work with a designer, but also optimises the overall success of your organization.
        Portfolio:
        If you are interested in a short summary of the design
        About Us:
        A booming port - beside China's own capital..............Our methods and development process are quite simple to follow..................................you had a strong influence in the creative process......................................excellent service and a quality product. If a business cannot stand behind
        Sorry, I don't have time right now to go through the other pages....will try again tomorrow,
        good luck,
        david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• Hylith
          First Lieutenant

• Feb 2009

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys and gals. I really appreciate you taking the time to go through the English grammar, I haven't had time to do so yet.

If you have any suggestions to make the site better, I would love to hear them. =)
          Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

• tmvijai
            Sergeant Major

• Apr 2008

Robert,

I quickly visited your site. It looks good and well organized. I thought of sharing few things which I felt could be better.

1. Flash video - It explains about vision or motto but I don't think at the end "by RLK design" is needed. Since you are design company and people would automatically undertstand that you made it. I feel thats kinda awkward.

2. In the "Our Advantage" section, at the end the link goes to portfolio to show them. So "Read more" is not really apt. May be "CHeck out" would flow well.

3. In the portolio view, after going thru first 3 designs, how do I go the bottom. There is no option to scroll like lightbox. I somehow found the way around to click outside and then click again on the 2nd row.

4. Clients section, I was looking for list of clients instead testimonials. May be it can be titled as testimonials.

These are some things which came to my mind. Hope it helps.

Vijai
            Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
            www.vijaianand.com
            www.igurus.net
            www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Working...
            X