No announcement yet.

Ever wanted a touchup without surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wanted a touchup without surgery?

Hello all,

Thanks to Vodahost I've been able to design and host my sites. Both sites have limited content at the moment but would like any feedback on the content there.

www.digitalpablo.com Almost complete except for pricing and contact info. Have a gander and see how magazines and publications have their photographs retouched by yours truly. A true eye-opener!

www.photoshopme.com - Will be complete by the end of this week. Can't afford professional digital retouching? Want to improve your appearance in photos? Want to play a gag on someone? No problem, for a very small fee you can have any photo retouched by a Master digital retoucher. Great for web blogs, personal websites, or just plain old curiousity!

Looking forward to your comments,

Pablo

Re: Ever wanted a touchup without surgery?

Nice looking site Pablo. Clean and well presented. I found the text a tad small on the first page and noticed that your pages were untitled. Ooh, it may be worth just adding a simple 'This page under construction' page until you get it finished. Apart from that it's really, really nice. Like your work too. Well done and good luck :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Pablo,
      I agree that the text is a bit small but nice clean looking site.the second one has a nice start page look forward to seeing more.Don`t forget to add your url to your signature on this forum for good exposure.
      regards
      Jay
      Jay
      www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

YES !!!!!!!!!
        SChajin

www.gladyourgone.com
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks for the comments and advice. I hadn't named the pages yet because I wanted to give them proper names. I wasn't really worried about people coming across pages that weren't finished simply because the sites are still not viewable by the general public, only you guys here for intial feedback.

I am having trouble with the form and php script...with another site hosted by voda I had the same problem, but unfortunately I forgot how i resolved it!

As always, any feedback is appreciated and will inform you guys when the other site is up and running.

Thanks,

Pablo

Comment

Oh, as for the text, I made it slightly bigger...thanks for pointing that out, I have tendency to use really small text. My eyes are used to focusing in on detail without a problem. :)

Comment

I was wondering, how fast (or slow) is it loading for you all?

Comment

It's loading pretty fast - no compaints here. Really cool portfolio too!
                Terri
                www.ice-tropic.com
                www.janebondtravel.com
                www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Loading fast here.

However, if you made the home page text larger, it's still too small for my old, tired eyes - especially when using light text on a dark background.

Good job overall. And remember, if it's published, it can be found!
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks for the input, I'll take into consideration. I actually had the text even smaller, but I personally don't like big text on sites, but i did it eventually make it bigger than the previous one. I am currently working on the sister site.... www.photoshopme.com it's basically the same services but offered to the general public at affordable prices.

Another thing, when you say if it's on the internet it can be found, couldn't agree with you more. It's already been picked by a fashion blog.

Thanks again for the input and words of encouragement.

Comment

Pablo:

I just had to comment on your talent! You are amazing!

The website is also great. The photos on digitalpablo did take a while to load up, but it was worth the wait!

Dil

Comment

One of the nicest web pages I sow. Well done!

cheers
                        dna
                        www.online-selling-tools.com
                        www.onlinesellingtools.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X