Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please can you look at my site

fundjosh is my domain name

Ok so I do have a bit of work to put into it but pages just wanted to get some feedback. www.fund4josh.co.uk

thanks

shell x

Re: please can you look at my site

Hi Shell.

My hat is off to you! You have your work cut out for you and I applaud you for making the most of it.

I've only started using Voda Host since last Saturday so please don't consider me an expert of any kind. However, being a "newbie" I know how frustrating it can be when you are floundering around trying to figure things out so I'm glad to share with you the limited knowledge I picked up from making my own mistakes. :)

Your site is bright and fun but the pages need to be sized to a regular browser size of about 900. Then centre it horizontally so when your reader opens the site they can see everything all at once on their screen. As it is now we have to work at scrolling right and left to see what's there.

The photos in 'family' tab are distorted - don't know why that is.

I love the little "facts" that are posted here and there. Makes Josh seem like such a celebrity.

Something that might not bother others, but is a pet peeve of my obsessive compulsive nature - spelling and punctuation. Maybe you could get someone to proofread the site for you and suggest corrections to give it the polish it deserves?

Good job!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

sigpic
    Citizenship & Immigration Services
    www.Immigrate2Canada.ca

Professional - Ethical - Dependable - Afffordable

Comment

Hi, site looks fun, but ditto with the wide pages & side scroll.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey guys

Thank you for visiting my site and the feedback It has been noted.
        All time Im editing it to try and make it better.

Not sure why the pictures look distorted??

shell x

Comment

Working...
        X