Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"sign up" of my webiste cannot work (#552596)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "sign up" of my webiste cannot work (#552596)

Hello,
    I pulished my website, but the sign up cannot work. there is a error,;:
    the titile become : http://www.yayalearn.com/%3C?php%20e...(__FILE__);%20?>
    error code is HTTP 404.
    my website is www.yayalearn.com.
    I create the sign up on the home page, create database file as "usersdb.php by clicking "create Database" on proporties, and place the usersdb.php in the publish_html folder. all my website pages are in the publish_html folder. I fill out the DestinationPage as "signwel.html" on the proporties of sign up, I have created a signwel.bvp file and have published it.
    please help me.

Re: "sign up" of my webiste cannot work (#552596)

Pages that have ANY of the login tools, MUST be published as .php and not as .html

SOlution: Go in Page properties,and set the page extension to be .php
    Publish the page.
    Then connect with FTP and delete the index.html file from the server.

Repeat for the other pages that use the login tools.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you! the "sign up" work now.
      but the login cannot work.
      when I input user name and password, click login button, the page go to the error page(loginerror.php) which I composed, I did not input wrong user name and password, and I have created a page as "signwel.html" , I filled out "signewel.html" in the destination on the login proporties. (when I signed up, the destination page can go to the "signwel.html" page)

and
      how to use admin function? should I create a admin.php file on my computer and then publish it? what shoul I fill in on the FrameName of the admin proporties? the default value is loginadmin, should I fill in as "loginadmin.php"? I have created a database file(usersdb.php) in sign up proporties, should I create another database file in the admin proporties? what should I fill in on the database of the admin proporties?

my website is www.yayalearn.com

please help me.
      Lucy

Comment

Lucy, did you read the tutorial ?

There is nothing more that I can say or expalin, that isn't already included in the tutorial: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...-tutorial.html

If you read the tutorial, at the very bottom, I have even included a download of the necessary BV pages, which you can use for the login script.

Please note that since ALL pages need to be PHP, I can't really see your code (PHP code is not visible in the page source code) so I can't know what you might be doing wrong.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello, Thank you very much.
          I typed wrong in last qustion message, I had set the page proporties "php" actually. the problem caused by I set "AdminAccountActivation" option as "True", I found the mistake finally.

Thank you very much for telling me the "built login system" tutorial link, it is very useful. I have looked fot the tutorial on BlueVoda website builder vedio tutorial, but I didn't find. I had wondered why have no the log in tutorial. I followed the tutorial to set up the login script after I read the tutorial. It is working now.that's great!

Lucy.

Comment

Working...
          X