My contact page is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My contact page is not working

Hi my domain name is elijahbleusultrydelights.com I added the php at the end for my contact page, however, when you press, send it says error. The thank you page for your submission does not come up. I want messages to go to my email . Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My contact page is not working

create a success page ex. elijahbleusultrydelights.com/thankyou.html and add it into the Success URL in form properties.
    Fill in your e mail address in E Mail address in form properties also.

Comment

Re: My contact page is not working

Actually it seems working but, from the behavior, I would say that you have mistaken in typing the thankyou page path.

Type it simply as "thankyoupage.html"

Also create the error page and type the page path similarly.

However, this has nothing to do with the mail submission. If this doesn't arrive, please use an email address within your own domain and check for the mail in your WebMail. Sometimes mails end up in the spam folder or get completely blocked by ISPs.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X