New Review of site. Abc Toys and Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Review of site. Abc Toys and Books

I need review of my site. Im not completed with it except for the basics. I think. Colors and template and organization of links and shopping carts. I need somebody to test out shopping cart and do a form to see if it works and click send as if mailing payment, but to please put Test as a name so I know its not an actual order but a test drive. I have not gone through the editing stage yet on words. Overall colors if ok, template and layout. I have not added all I am going to add to website which is no where complete. Does shopping cart look easy to shop with, are colors ok? Is it a fast load when you use your browsers. Once I get all that, basicly template, colors, privacy, contact, and other basic done correctly then I will start adding my stuff and new pages. Please let me know how it looks so far, Good or Bad, I can take both. Shopping cart listed with personalized books. Thanks
    www.abctoysandbooks.com
    Last edited by laindia; 04-19-2010, 12:30 AM. Reason: Link
    sigpic

Re: New Review of site. Abc Toys and Books

Not sure what's happening? But when i left click on your links i get a copy write protection notice (pop up) using fire fox.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Same here!!
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Not sure what's happening? But when i left click on your links i get a copy write protection notice (pop up) using fire fox.
        Sorry about that. I put the no right click on website to protect photos and book stories so nobody copies them. I took it off. Try again and let me know. Thank You
        sigpic

Comment

Site looks great but I am not sure about all the highlighted text. Is there a reason for that? eg on this page http://www.abctoysandbooks.com/Farm_Animals.php I am pretty sure this page has something to do with Arthur. Arthur is highlighted a lot.
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Nicely done.

I only do not fancy the bright blue background as it hurts my eyes.

Try changing it to a light pastel color with low intensity so
            your page content will be more pronounced.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by laindia View Post
              I have not gone through the editing stage yet on words.
              When you do this, you will need to pay special atention to apostrophes lol
              On your index page you need to use a LOT!
              but nice site...................good luck,
              david
              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
                Site looks great but I am not sure about all the highlighted text. Is there a reason for that? eg on this page http://www.abctoysandbooks.com/Farm_Animals.php I am pretty sure this page has something to do with Arthur. Arthur is highlighted a lot.
                The highlighting is to give the customer an idea where his/her childs names and friends name and anything personalized on the books that are made.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
                  When you do this, you will need to pay special atention to apostrophes lol
                  On your index page you need to use a LOT!
                  but nice site...................good luck,
                  david
                  Will do. haha. That's going to be my bf's job to do that. I'll let him know when he gets down to the editing stage. lol. Unfortunatly I'm not a writer. The books I make are already premade with a program pre-written to personalize for customers. Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                    Nicely done.

I only do not fancy the bright blue background as it hurts my eyes.

Try changing it to a light pastel color with low intensity so
                    your page content will be more pronounced.
                    I'll try different colors. I agree it's to bright also. I need to get into index files in control panel since this is where I uploaded my template. Hopefully by tommoro I'll have that change. Now I hope nobody says nothing about my orange. lol. That's one of my favorite colors to use for a site for childrens items. I will need to change that to match and go with my template. White is out of the question. Any idea on color? Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X