please let me know what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please let me know what you think

www.emeraldcitycosmo.org this is our attempt at a website for our not for profit club please any feedback is welcome

Re: please let me know what you think

....something's wrong :( ...........your site wouldn't load!
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Your off to a good start, but need to follow a few rules with BV. IE: images on this page are around the 2500kb mark each & should be nearer to 20kb for this size of image to help faster page loading.

The page needs to be built starting from the far left of your BV screen, then using the page properties to centre on screen.

On some pages you have extended text boxes that are giving BV a false impression of page width. (Need to pull in the text boxes with the blue handles)

Would avoid placing your email address on the site to save the spam bots finding it.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Blake,

It looks nice! Can't you improve the resolution of the 2 logos you have at the top of the page? They look a bit distorted.
        Also the picture at the end (right side). It's hard to figure out what it is!

Keep it up!
        Cheers,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Form can't be Submited