My first...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first...

moultrietoday.com is my first experience in website building. Bluevoda is an awesome program and I am so thankful I found it. I had searched for months trying to find the kinds of options I have with Bluevoda. My idea for this site is for it to become my communities' home page. While I don't have all the content on all the pages yet, I am very happy with it so far. The community forum was so very helpful, being able to contact actual other users and the easy user interface is a great plus. As I said before, this is my first time doing anything like this and I am so very pleased with the outcome, the program and the host.

Re: My first...

Hi,
    yeah....good job...lot of work! BUT you're going to attract some negative comments from people who like the navigation to be a) consistent - ie. same menu in the same place on every page - b) all links to all pages on every page. (I, actually, on my site have it where you have to go back home each time, but that's for a special reason!).......and, for me, there are just too many bits flying around, if you know what I mean lol
    First attempt - well done, just a matter of tweaking here and there.....good luck,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi

Can I just put my two penny worth in for consideration?
      I am unable to read site with words that run accross the screen all the time, once is OK. So i was unable to look at your site for very long Is it something to do with tractors?
      I suffer with migraines and moving/flashing images trigger them so whilst I can look at the site as soon as I see anything that flashes or moves I wait a few seconds (with my eyes closed) to see if it stops and if it doesn't I close it.
      Now I am probably a very small minority of your client base who will not be able to use your site but I might have the biggest wad of cash LOL
      Good luck and feel proud, first time for anything deserves a celebration

Debbie

Comment

Thanks! Like I said, it's my first site and I will make some changes. We're not actually suppose to be up and running yet. I get migraines too but red food dyes set mine off. I will take your advice into consideration. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X