Comments both good and bad welcomed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments both good and bad welcomed

I have been playing with my website for a while now and would appreciate any comments, both good and bad.

www.captivision.co.uk

Re: Comments both good and bad welcomed

Really nice work!! The only thing I would say and this is not your fault. When you add shadows or manipulate an image in BV, it does make them a bit heavier in KB's but hey I expect most of us got Broadband in UK these days so its no big deal.

Job well done though!
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Love the colours and you do great work. Maybe the photos would look better without the blue shadowing behind them. Excellent job.
      Rebecca
      www.spyphones.ws
      www.best-forextrading.com

Comment

Nice photos and nice page layout. The first thing I noticed though, was that your home page tells all about you. If you're trying to sell something, you need to have your home page show what you can do for the customers. That's what they want to know right away. You can have an "about me" page elsewhere.

Nobody goes to a website looking to learn about someone else, they want to know what you can do for them.

It appears to me you can give them some lovely photographs, nice work!
        www.creationspraise.com
        www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
        www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

Hi there,
          You don't need to have on the page title (description you see above the browser) the names of your page before the description itself. Ex.

on your home page you have: Captivision - Home Page, then the description

on your gallery page: Captivision - Gallery Page.....

same in all pages.
          All the pages should be optmized separetly and by doing what you are doing, you loose important space in your title area. Space for a good title, with relevant keywords!

Cheers,
          N Z B R
          t o u r s
          New Zealand Tours
          Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
          Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
          Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
          Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Working...
          X