Launch Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch Site

Launch Site. I am ready to publish my site on Google first. I want you to look www.viatatasanatoasa.com site and you should express your views. Many thanks!
    Viaţă Tă Sănătoasă

Re: Launch Site

Serbu, sorry I can't read your site so I am not much help. First though, it looks very cheerful and positive with your colour scheme. Congratulations.
    The header image is an excellent size to help with page loading but some of your small pictures were much bigger in size. The pages did not seem too slow just a little bit.
    One thing I checked out your menu and every page I went too opened a new page on top of the other page.
    If you go into your menu of BV highlight index page choose edit - at the top you have index for your first page in the section
    name: index I would change it to home or (acasa) instead of index

Where it says target: that space must be left empty. Do not choose the word blank. Just leave it empty.
    While you are in this section go to Alternate Text: Here type something about the page. What you want people to see in the small tab above your page and what you want google to search for.
    You will need to do this for every page, then when someone clicks on the menu the page will change to the next page and they will not have lots of your pages open.
    Sandra

Comment

Hi there!

The layout of your site looks good. Although I cannot read your content, it appears to me to be a lot of reading for one page. You might want to break it up into more managable, bite-size chunks. Use bullets and headings to help people find the information they're looking for. Hope this is helpful!

Sandy
      www.creationspraise.com
      www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
      www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

bysandra
        1. I tried first page name "home", but Google sees. I do not know why. It is important that: index, home, home? I do not know.
        2. I changed the target, I deleted "blank." Window is empty. No more multiple windows appear.
        3. I changed the "Alternative Text" I should have written key for the page type.
        Thanks!

sandysewin
        1. My site refers to natural treatments. They are a lot of information.
        2. BV tutorial I do not know about "search this site" to inform the reader. If you know where, tell me please. Thanks!
        3. Your site is very good. I do not brag, I speak the truth. He is sober, dynamic, valuable information on specific people. I am convinced that spe******ts can help you more than me. Success!
        Viaţă Tă Sănătoasă

Comment

....for site search you could try this.....but it's in English so don't know if it would work for you??
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi Ahimsa!
            I expressed myself wrong: "search this site. I need to search words in the pages of my site. BV it is such a thing? I will use and your engine because everyone can find something similar on other sites. Thanks!
            Viaţă Tă Sănătoasă

Comment

Working...
            X