Please review my wallpaper site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my wallpaper site

You guys always give the most helpful sites reviews, so I'm turning to you again to let me know what you think of www.creationspraise.com

Hope you enjoy it!

Sandy
    www.creationspraise.com
    www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
    www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Re: Please review my wallpaper site

Looks cool! The black makes it ganz geil. The images on your widescreen gallery page take considerable time to come up. Did you resize them?

Well done!

Comment

Thank you! Had to look up "ganz geil," lol. Now I know.

The gallery pics on both the main and widescreen were resized to 200 pix wide, dunno how I can make them any smaller.

Thanks for your input.

Sandy
      www.creationspraise.com
      www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
      www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

Hi There,
        Personaly I don't like black backgroung w/ white writing - I prefer the other way arround.
        Second I think you are more concern to make some money than to have a good looking site. You have adds and banners (when you go to your flowers page, for example) all over the place.
        You have to ask yourself what is more important: a clean site or a few cents (if they come!) coming from these adds?

Cheers,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Originally posted by nzbr View Post
          Hi There,
          Personaly I don't like black backgroung w/ white writing - I prefer the other way arround.
          Second I think you are more concern to make some money than to have a good looking site. You have adds and banners (when you go to your flowers page, for example) all over the place.
          You have to ask yourself what is more important: a clean site or a few cents (if they come!) coming from these adds?

Cheers,
          Harsh but correct.

I do like they way your album looks though, very nice.
          sigpic
          Sewer Camera Inspection of Maryland, LLC

Comment

Originally posted by nzbr View Post
            Hi There,

Cheers,

I guess I dont agree with all your points...cause I really enjoy the pages content...very well positioned...I love the black background cause it actually helps bring out the photos...the only real trouble I had was while viewing their Blog it was really hard to get back to the home page of their site...other than that nice webpages.
            Your Friend In Business,

TheWebWarrior/James Allen Pauley-Barker

Take Blogging To The Next Level

Comment

Working...
            X