• Mar 2006

Please Review

I'm almost done. Would like reviews, good or bad. www.abctoysandbooks.com
    sigpic
  • dandia
    Second Lieutenant

• Jun 2007

Re: Please Review

I thought it was very colourful and easy to use. On a VERY personal level I avoid sites that have moving or flashing images and won't stay and look as moving images trigger my migranes. Once or twice ios OK but when it is continuous I can't stop on the page for long.
    The only thing I did notice on the first page is at the bottom the FAQ is a different colour, not sure if this is deliberate or not. It looks very professionelle, well done

Debbie

Comment

• laindia
      Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

I also hate websites that trigger my migrains.lol. Moving and flashing objects do that which I know. And yes, I do need to fix the faq's. Thanks for your input.
      sigpic

Comment

• nzbr
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Dec 2006

Looks clean and easy to navigate.
        Congrats!
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

spell receive correctly,,,,i before e except after C......as I learned in school...lol,, I was an english minor........so things like that I catch quickly.......I ain't that good me self....LOL

Comment

• Sally - La Festa
            First Sergeant

• Jul 2009

Hello,

Very nice site!

I would prefer if the privacy and returns pages didn't open into a new window but that's just my opinion.

On the privacy page, top line, your site address is written as http /www.www..... is that right?

On the sales pages the boxes had differently sized blue boxes above with the item name and price in. I would make them all the same size just to keep it looking uniform.

On the returns page under shipping information it says "Please allow three (3) to six (10) business days" Maybe change the 10! ;o)

On the "Returns and Exchanges" I think it should read "exchanged" in the top line. One the 3rd line, I would take out "which" and replace it with a full stop.
            To be really picky, I think that section could be reworded completely.

Sorry - I promise I'm trying to be helpful and not critical!

The whole site looks very professional and colourful and the images are great. Everything seems to be working well. xx
            Sally
            www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
            info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

Working...
            X