Corporal

• May 2010

Please review my site

www.bet-elmotors.com is the domain any input would be great
  • mingswanfoo
    Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2009

Re: Please review my site

Not too bad at all... As for your site map, maybe you should consider a bigger font.. It's kinda small....

Contact Us: Form's font size are gigantic...

Coupons: You can actually create a printable coupon so your customer / referrals can print it out with 1 click. You may wanna look at this --> Click

6. Fill out application below (double click on it) <--- If you have a soft copy of this Form, such as PDF, Excel or Words, you should consider that instead of using jpeg file..
    Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

• betelmotors
      Corporal

• May 2010

Thanks so much for your input and i was actually trying to figure out how to do it right but I did do it from a pdf file or so I thought but i guess I dont know how. Is there a video for that? ill work on those changes asap. Thanks again!!!

Comment

• Sally - La Festa
        First Sergeant

• Jul 2009

Hiya,

I like it! I didn't notice the font size until I read Foo's comment above about the contact us page and having another look, I agree, the font is a bit big.

If I was picking holes I would say that I didn't like the highlighted background behind the font. In particular on the financing page where it says "People with poor credit...". I know you need to make the wording stand out as you have chosen a back ground image but I think it would look better in a box. I wasn't keen on the yellow at all anyway behind some of the text on other pages. I think it would look better just on a white background.

The Used Parts link doesn't seem to be working on any page (I only tried 3) Also it looks a bit lost down there...I don't know if it would be better with the menu buttons. Also it moves about from page to page and might be better in one place at least.

I liked the background picture and I had no trouble navagating the site. Nice and easy to use. I really liked the amount of pictures you put for each car on their individual pages - Well done, thumbs up xx
        Sally
        www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
        info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

• betelmotors
          Corporal

• May 2010

thanks so much sally i fixed the big text made it a little smaller and also the box for the financing. im still trying to figure out a way to make the pdf actually come though but I no luck yet but thanks for your input

Comment

Working...
          X