Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts?

Well, my site has been running for several months now, but I never really got around to posting it here until now.
    The old version of my site was made through BlueVoda, but I've never been much of a designer, and it wasn't very good. Later I enlisted the help of a friend to design and construct a website for me, which he scripted himself without BlueVoda.
    I'm pretty pleased with the site now, but would like some other opinions.

The website is:

Loving Vodahost, by the way.

Re: Thoughts?

very nice and clean looking site;
    but this page http://www.goodtogreatcomputing.com/about.html doesn't work well.

Comment

Thanks, I'll have a look at the about.html page now.

Comment

Hi,
        ditto to the above but I found 1 thing on your "About" page:

you have this -

If you would like to contact Good-to-Great Computing, send an email to the following address, or you the form below: Email: webmaster@goodtogreatcomputing.com Alternatively, you can use the form below:

word/s missing in the red text......... & the blue is really unnecessary given what was said before lol

good luck,
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi Night fox,

I really enjoy the clean look.
          As I move between the various pages I notice a template wobble. (movement left & right) and your contact area on the About us page is off the template.
          Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
          Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
          Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
          BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Working...
          X