Couple more questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple more questions.

Thanks for all the help so far. It has really helped to have your input to get my website this far. I still have a couple questions to ask.

1. I still cannot get my trophy page to load. I cannot figure out why.

2. On my jakes page I have a bar for registration. How do I link that to the form I have so they can fill it out and send it back to me.

3. On my computer my Jakes Day looks correct. On 2 other computers I have looked at it on it looks like this. Jakes DaY. Why?

4.Should I load the pages in seperate pages or not I have heard different opinions on this.

5. I have 2 domain names with go ***** how do I get them here?

I really appreciate you help and input. I have realized this is definately a work in progress.
    www.dclongbeards.org

Re: Couple more questions.

Please post your question one at a time so not to complicate the replies.

Please post them in hthe right Forum.

This Forum is for website reviews.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Sorry

Thought someone would view my site and help answer the questions. posted the questions like It was recommended to me earlier.

maybe i will get it right soon.

longbeard1

Comment

1. trophy page loaded for me ok.
        2. your jakes page is not linked correctly from your home page. get 404 error. it links ok from the gun raffle page. you have to build a page for registration. on that page you will have a form and lets say you call the page registration, then your link to the form from this button would be:
        http://www.dclongbeards.org/registration.php
        3. it looks like Jake DaY on my computor. just redo it.
        4. this question does not make any sense to me sorry.
        5. if you want to change registrars you have to go to blue voda and get the document to have the domains transferred. I would contact blue voda support and find out how much this will cost as well as their procedure. not sure why you would want to go through that procedure as all you have to do is point the 2 domains to the blue voda/vodahost account/dns servers.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

Working...
          X