I love acorns - new site - please review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updated Acorn Site

Pretty nice site. Everything from what I can tell works. I do have a few comments, if you don't mind.

The Greek flag - is it my screen but the coloring is not the blue of the traditional flag. Plus the darker blue will pop a bit from the side bar.

I also use google chrome as my browser. Under the Acorn Project the link below goes beyond the right blue border. A way with bluevoda you can hilight "Spatholado" and make it the link.

Another thought, on the same page, the currency that you are using. I see the Euro "TOTAL = E33,000" and then the $ and unless I am mistaken the $ is representing the Euro?

Join Us Page:
    - email is lower case verse Name and Comments.
    - As a wording option. An idea could be "we will contact you within the next 24hrs." Saying "always" can mean, a few things. But to me, I think, always as who always does something? Or I don't always read emails and respond in 24hrs, so, they must be misleading me. Also, you lose always once you miss one day. Just my opinion on this one.

Front page: The wording on the right is difficult to read with the grass. A darker color, maybe the maroon on the border may work to stand out from the grass.

I like the site! Just somethings that I noticed. Keep up the good work.
    A few things I like are the lower case banner titles, pictures, theme, etc.
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
    mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Re: Updated Acorn Site

Thank you Stratis,

Thank you very much for taking the time to point out all these tweeks.
      Hopefully, I'll have time to get to site tweeking next week.
      Thank you!
      Marcie
      www.redtractorfarm.com
      www.iloveacorns.com
      www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Working...
      X