Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please review my site, Thanks in advance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site, Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I've almost finished my second attempt at designing a website... Please review and be brutal! I want to know the good and the bad points, and how it can be improved!

www.pilates-ring.net

Thank you.

Re: Please review my site, Thanks in advance!

You have a good grip on things, since we all know an effective, profitable website does not depend on the slickest design and glitter, but the solid SEO principles and solid Content relevancy ..... but .... I do not personally understand why you totally lose continuity and mess up the functional navigation of your site on the interior pages??

Seems like every one of your interior pages lacks the navigational Menu that is seem on the left margin of your Index page, making it impossible to link to other pages or return "Home."

Also, I really dislike the weird use of the "arrow" as a page background (I saw it on Pilates Rings page). Part of the essence of having at least an 'attractive' website is maintaining some degree of similarity or continuity betweent he pages, and this total departure mixed in with no way back to the Home page was the straw that broke this camel's back.

Sorry, but that's how I see it.
    BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I have changed the design of the inner pages to include the navigational menu. What do you think?

Comment

Have you written all the text in your site or copied it from an other page? I'm asking that because it is a must to have good and UNIQUE content to rank well with the SE's.

Cheers,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

nzbr, yes I have written all the content myself. Do you think its a good idea to submit some of the articles/pages to ezine?

Comment

Working...
          X