Remember My Date Is Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember My Date Is Open!

Thanks to NavalDesign my new site 'Remember My Date' is now up and running. I-frames rock!

Let me know your thoughts ..... and please let me know if you see any errors or spelling mistakes. I've put a lot of hours into this over a short period of time! It got a bit blurred towards the end! Lol. Thank you all, in advance, for your time :o)

www.remembermydate.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Remember My Date Is Open!

Well done Amanda! Beautiful!. As soon as i get 5 minutes i'll have a closer look, but it really seems nice to me.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Amanda. Your site is beautiful! And what a fantastic idea. Well done you, you can tell the work that you put into your sites and it definitely shows. Respect to you!
      Karen

Comment

Amanda, it's beautiful, and what an excellent idea! It even loaded quickly on dial up! lol

Very well done, and good luck! :)

BTW... if you send me something, I'll get my Links page updated! ;)
        Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
        http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

A truely beautiful site - and a great idea. Very reasonably priced to! I love the navigation bar - the menu buttons are a lovely effect.
          It reeks of proffessionlism too - no amateur site this!

Well done!
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
          www.TucsonForBeginners.com
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Wonderful sites!! When I get a chance, I'll need to visit and look at all of your designs. I also love your navigation bar and mouse over on it. You are an inspiration to us newbies. Thank you.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

great site & splendid idea! i could absolutly benefit from it,,,,,my own birthday for one!!! :)

GREAT JOB!

Comment

good day!!1nice site and great idea...i could be treasure forever!!...>>> great job from: dusyman

Comment

I think your site looks nice and works well. In fact I am wondering if you can help me. How did you get the delivery details entered from your site into the Paypal software? . do you know if you did not populate it, would Paypal e-mail you the details once the customer has filled it in.

Comment

Originally posted by warwickplates
                    I think your site looks nice and works well. In fact I am wondering if you can help me. How did you get the delivery details entered from your site into the Paypal software? . do you know if you did not populate it, would Paypal e-mail you the details once the customer has filled it in.
                    If you haven't already, you need to upgrade your PayPal account to a merchant account. This enables access to a multitude of merchants tools. Once you have access it's pretty much self-explainitory. You simply include the URL of the place where your header is and things like that. They give full instructions. Honestly if I can do it - anyone can! Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                    X