Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you got a minute to review my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you got a minute to review my site?

Hello,

If anyone has a couple of minutes, could you please check out my new site?
    www.lakecomoapartmentsandvillas.com

Good and bad comments welcome! Please just be honest, it will help me more in the long run... after I have finished feeling awful!! ;)

BTW I know the name if very loooong. I will add a shorter one later as well but wanted this one as the primary one to help with the Google searches, a kind of 'does what it says on the tin' name...

Thank you!
    Sally
    www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
    info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Re: Have you got a minute to review my site?

Apply "on line" is missing from "Varenna" page. Other than that I can't find anything else! Very clean looking site! Very professional!

Comment

I like it ... looking good.
      I know you are not finished making it look "perfect" and I look forward to checking in on you regularly to see how far you raise the bar ...
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I decided the name was too long after all and have spent all day changing over the links!! New url is www.lakecomoholidayrental.com .....much better!

Thanks for all your comments, there is still a lot more to do on the site but it's a start!
        Sally
        www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
        info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

Hi Sally

I just checked the latest version of the site and it is looking really nice. Very tempting and inviting - which is what it should be for a holiday site. Easy to navigate too. I couldn't honestly say there is anything I'd change.... other than maybe trying to find a crisper picture for the headline graphic.

I have been having the devil's own job getting something done in my site that you seem to have managed. In your navigation section within the blue graduated strip (Home, Ferries and Boats etc) you have managed to get white text with a clear background. I assume the text is actually 'text' with links? How did you manage to do that? I just can't seem to get coloured text with links sorted at all. Very frustrating as I have resorted to having unlinked text with a clear shape over it containing the link - and that won't help my SEO at all.

It would be great if you could help with that. But as far as your site is concerned - it looks great.

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Hi

You can ignore my request for help within my comments on your website a couple of replies above. I got the text things sorted at last.

Good luck with the site and the business!

Paul

Comment

Looks real good! I'm trying to do the same type for a cozumel villa ... How much time do you have in this project?
              Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by dejablue View Post
                looks real good im trying to do the same type for a cozumel villa .how much time do you have in this project?
                Download Blue Voda Website Builder for free and take it for a spin yourself. Only then will you be able to estimate how long it will take you to turn your vision into an online reality!

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"

Getting Started - How to plan your website

How to ask for assistance
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X