revamped old site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revamped old site

I have revamped my old site, long time over due with some images from the association I am part of. Not sure about some of the text colours in the headers though, tried lots of different ones but keep settling on this.

The navigation bar I am not so sure about either.

Any comments feedback would be appreciated

Re: revamped old site

First thing you should do is reduce your page width from 1028 to 960 max, as your wrongly sized page is already causing the Google and Yahoo bots to ignore (flag) your site at both the Local Hub and the Main levels.

Secondly, you need to restrict your "Contact" information to your Contact area, thus making your Index page more "relevant" to how a webpage is supposed to be created .... providing , however, that you actually do compose and create on your Index page the required unique and relevant Content!
    IF you get the bots to re-visit your site with an open mind (so to speak) you will need to display some good measure of compliance with the standards of proper web development, such as anchored text, properly developed METADATA, unique content, cohesive relevancy page-to-page as well as vertical page development, and all the others ....

Revamped?
    New look, possibly, but the Rules have not changed. Comply with them, or 'die' by them.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks guys very constructive, I think I need to go back to some of the tutorials. Being a bit of an ignoramus I am not sure what you mean about creating on the index page. Its probably basic stuff to you guys so I will go and look again at the tutorials. If you have any pointers to elaborate that would be helpful, but can appreciate that you are busy.

Comment

Had a go now at your suggestions - how far do you think I got?

Comment

You actually made me smile! I suppose that's what's considered the barest minimum of Content??
          I should think you know yourself that it needs more, and that the meta tags need to be anchored and strategically interrelated, right?
          BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Working...
          X