Clear All

Re: Reviews for Car Tuning Website

Wow, great job. Great quality images.

Comment

• nzbr
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Dec 2006

Great images and easy to read, but why not using a more appealing title?

You start with "remap, chip tuning....
      Is it how people would look for your services using the SE's?
      Why not "Tuning car services"? (...and something more specific after 'services' maybe)

Good luck!
      N Z B R
      t o u r s
      New Zealand Tours
      Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
      Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
      Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
      Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

• scdsuccess
        Second Lieutenant

• Jun 2008

Stunnig job!

Easy to navigate and the fonts are easy to read.

Just a suggestion: Why not make the testimonials font one size smaller and italic. Otherwise it doesn't catch the attention it could be getting. Just a personal point of view from me...

Otherwise, great pictures and content. Website loads fast.
        Professional Photography Services Pretoria
        Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

• paulsdunford
          First Sergeant

• Sep 2010

Thanks for the feedback all...

I'll change the testimonials as suggested. Re; the title, the most common search term in the UK for this service is remap and remapping. I'll give the suggestion some thought though....

Cheers

Paul

Comment

• paulsdunford
            First Sergeant

• Sep 2010

Hi

I think you're right about the buttons. Lazy! I will redo them.

I think the fast loading is just due to making sure every graphic is the right size before loading it into BlueVoda. Originally I had graphics that were too big and I left it to the browser to resize them. Took ages!

Just use photoshop or something to make sure the pics have exactly the dimensions you want them for the page. Don't re-size them in BlueVoda.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: New site up and running....

Planning is indeed very important when creating a website, and that is why it is stressed so everywhere you turn in these VodaTalk Forums!
              It becomes time well-invested to scour previous threads to learn the techniques and solutions to issues before they become pratfalls to your progress, and to include them in your pencilled outline for easy reference when actually transforming your vision into an online reality.

Often overlooked are the tools VodaHost offers to make the job easier and more productive, so the results are optimally performing ..... such as the PixResizer Tool, which is a wonderfully capable substitute for those who do not own PhotoShop or a capable Photo Editor to properly format, resize, and optimize images.

The more familiar you are with all the pages of not just the Forums, but all the VodaHost websites, the more enabled you will become!

Pix Resizer - Free formatting optimizer for your website's photos and images. A Must-Have!

BTW: Showcase Forum Rules(#3) allow for only one thread per website to be created, which is why yours have been merged this once.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Collectors-info
                General

• Feb 2006

Good & attractive looking site. Couple of things that would be worth doing as you fine tune your pages (or remap) (Sorry) Think about giving your images good names & tag lines as this all helps with the se's. IE: Your main image is called "Website Logo on Blackish 440.jpg" & would be better with a name something like “car-tuning.jpg”, with an alt tag of “Car & commercial vehicle tuning & remapping” Doing this with all images can help a lot. Would also be worth a look at adding some “h tags” to each page.
                Just on a different note, my nephew just had his car remapped & the company that did the remapping charged him £30 for the remap that lasted 24 hours then reverted to the old settings after this period at a time when the car was idle. If he liked the remap he could then pay for the full upgrade (£270-00) with the refund of the £30 paid for the try out.

Good luck with the site.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Glad to see the methods of proper page titles, image titles, H-META, Alt Text as "tags," and other page relevancies are finally being emphasized regularly as core to the "optimal" page build itself .... no matter how fancy the site, if it does not have the simple construct compliance in place, it will perform poorly!
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X